|Submission Guidelines for Research Paper|
The journal welcomes submissions in all areas related to Languages, Literature Culture Studies , Physical Sciences, and Social Science. Manuscript must be in English prepared on a standard A4 size paper setting It must be prepared in 12-point Times New Roman.
1) Each manuscript requires an abstract with a length of 10 - 15 lines in 12 point font Times New Roman and Italic, followed by 5 - 7 keywords.
2) Type-written manuscripts in MS Word (.doc) format should be submitted by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Research Papers/Review Articles will be published in the Journal after peer-review process.
4) Leave 1 inch margin for each - top, bottom, left and right.
5) List of References must be present.
6) Papers without references will not be reviewed.
7) Section headers will be bold faced sentence case whereas sub-section header will be in normal style, both indented at 0.5 inch.
8) Once the paper is accepted, the authors will be required to send the Signed Copy of Copyright Form by E-mail to email@example.com
9) It is mandatory for all the authors to sign the Copyright Transfer Form.
10) The decision of Reviewers will be final and canvassing in any form will be disqualification of authors in future issues.